Hey guys!! This past week I went on vacation to Kauai with my family, and the island was stunning! It’s not a big island, but there are still so many amazing things to do and places to see. I absolutely loved the fact that there were juice bars and shaved ice places EVERYWHERE, it was great. My family decided to rent a house rather than stay in a hotel (view our house here), and I loved it because we had an amazing view of the beach (shown in 1st picture). Here’s a list of things that I did just in case any of you are planning on going to Kauai anytime soon :)
- Get shaved ice!! This is a MUST.
- Na’pali coast boat tours. Unless you get sea sick. Then don’t do this.
- Go to the beach, obviously. We went to Poipu Beach, “one of the prettiest beaches in the world.” I wasn’t a big fan of this beach because there weren’t big waves, but if you don’t like big waves this beach is for you.
- Hike to a waterfall. If you’re looking for an easy hike go to Ho’opi’i Falls. We went here but didn’t jump off the waterfall because the only way to get back up was by climbing on rocks.
- Go to a luau. They’re tons of fun :)